Chatham Refinishing offers a variety of teak finishes and cleaning options in Kingston. We are very experienced in providing answers and discussing our clients expectations in the restoration or initial application of the wide variety of options.
Our teak restorations range from natural weathering protectants to “pre-weathered grey” finishes to our own proprietary high gloss yacht finishes.
Our residential and commercial programs maintain the appearance that is right for the particular installation and environment.
Our Services include:
- Full restoration of severely weathered teak into any of our finishes
- Sealing of new teak furniture to resist mold and mildew and impede soiling
- Proper cleaning without damaging the wood. (no pressure washing)
- Restoring teak umbrellas
- Replacement cushions for teak furniture
- Outdoor furniture covers can be custom made at the same time or a template can be made for a later date.
Chatham Refinishing provides architects and designers the ability to design their own Teak furniture. Lead time is 10 – 14 weeks for custom furniture. Please call for information regarding custom teak items.